As you may know, all commissaries around the world began accepting the MILITARY STAR card last fall. Now that the frenzy of the holiday season has come to a close, we wanted to check in with you to make sure you got word of this news and share the benefits of checking out with this method of payment.
The MILITARY STAR card offers many benefits, including:
- Earn 2 points per dollar on purchases
- Receive a $20 MILITARY STAR rewards card (redeemable anywhere exchange gift cards are accepted) after earning 2,000 points
- Enjoy a 10% discount on your first day of use, including at Your Commissary!
- Fair & flexible terms, such as no annual, late or over-limit fees
- One of the lowest APRs (11.24%) among retail-issued cards, no matter the cardholder’s credit score
- Reduced interest deployment plan, with no payments required for eligible customers
What to know about using the card at Your Commissary:
- Commissaries accept the MILITARY STAR card strictly as a method of payment. This means you must visit your local exchange or MyECP.com to apply for the card, make payments on it, etc.
- Likewise, you’ll earn rewards points when you make purchases with the MILITARY STAR card at Your Commissary, but the rewards cards you’ll receive will only be redeemable at exchange facilities.
Do you already have a MILITARY STAR card or are you planning to get one? If so, join the conversation in the comments below to let us know if having this extra payment option will make shopping at Your Commissary a little more convenient for you!