I am a teacher and am currently certified in my state. Is there a resource that can show me where my certifications would transfer?


NASDTEC is the National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification. The NASDTEC website provides a list of states participating in the Interstate Agreement and a data map that provides requirements for out-of-state applicants.

View Main FAQ

  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • Facebook