Who can change their address in myPay?

MyPay is an online pay account management system available 24/7 to military members, retirees, annuitants and numerous federal civilian employees.

As a one-stop financial tool, myPay users have access to update different parts of their account such as direct deposit information; tax withholdings and deductions; and e-mail changes.

Users are also encouraged to keep their mailing address up to date to ensure they don’t miss important pay and tax-related documents from DFAS. View a short video showing how quick and easy it is to update a correspondence address in myPay for those in the list below:

• Active duty Marines
• Active duty Airmen
• All reservists
• Military retirees
• Military annuitants
• Defense Joint Military Pay System-Reserve Component Health Professions Incentive Program
• Former Spouses (Former Spouse Protection Act Claimant)
• Army Health Professions Incentive Program/ROTC transactions

Employees and separated civilians from:
• Department of Defense
• Department of Energy
• Department of Veterans Affairs
• Environmental Protection Agency
• Health and Human Services
• Broadcasting Board of Governors
• Executive Office of the President
• Military Sealift Command

For more information
Manage your myPay account
Military Retirees: How to use myPay

Orginal Post: http://www.dfas.mil/retiredmilitary/manage/mypay.html