Use AskDFAS to Update Your Mailing Address

Don't have access to myPay and need to change your mailing address? Use AskDFAS! There is a new, easy way using AskDFAS to help you update your information. This will help you receive your tax documents and other important account information in a timely manner.

Don't wait until it is too late to find out that your 1099R was mailed to a wrong address. This could result in you having to go through the 1099R reissue process.

Use this opportunity to update your mailing address. Simply fill out the required information in the form and answer the identity verification questions to submit your mailing address update.

Click the link below and follow these steps:

  1. Agree to the DoD consent pop up
  2. Provide your first and last name
  3. Enter your email address
  4. Enter a passcode to gain future access to your ticket
  5. Enter your social security number
  6. Enter your new mailing address
  7. Answer all four identity questions “correctly”
  8. Enter prior zip code
  9. Click “submit” to send your request to a customer service representative

Note: If you do not want to complete this request, you can select “Cancel” at the bottom of the form to cancel your request.

Original Post