Northeast Regional & Europe Priorities and Initiatives
- Establish or expand programs and services that support and assist Soldiers, Veterans and their Families throughout the entire Soldier life cycle
- Enhance support to challenged or at risk Veterans
- Expand Veterans to agriculture opportunities
- Expand Veterans to higher education opportunities
- Expand Veterans to finance opportunities
- Enhance support to AREUR service members, Veterans, and their Families
Northeast Director LTC Wilson visited veteran owned and operated Geezer Ridge Farm in West Virginia. The farm is used by the WV Department of Agriculture's Veterans and Warriors to Agriculture program to help transition Veterans into farming. LTC Wilson had the opportunity to receive a program overview by the owner, a tour by a veteran and fellow bee keeper, and a class on handling bees.
Northeast Regional Director LTC Wilson attended three hiring events in the DC Region! From a Boots to Business seminar in the morning, to a Hiring Our Heroes networking forum in the evening, our regional teams work hard to get the message to employers about the value of a veteran!
Northeast Regional Director
Northeast Regional Deputy Director